Wednesday 24 July 2013

Baked Eggs with Sausage


BAKED EGGS with SAUSAGE

Time for something a little different today, some breakfast. This is something very easy, with only three ingredients. I wanted to make something nice for breakfast for my boyfriend before I deserted him for the day and went to work on a Sunday. I'd tried some baked eggs before and they were nice, I wanted to try it with sausages as they have become my favourite companion for eggs. Plus, it was a good way to use my cool ramekins. Now I used a little too much salt on top, so be careful not to use too much. Match it with some toast, and freshly brewed coffee and you will have a great Sunday breakfast.
INGREDIENTS (To make two serves):

4 Eggs
2 Sausages
Pecorino Cheese, grated

DIRECTIONS:

1 - Preheat oven to 180°c and grease 2 ramekins.

2 - Cook sausages, make sure not to overcook.

3 - Slice up sausages into small pieces and place half of each sausage in the bottom of each ramekin.

4 - Place first egg over top.

5 - Repeat process with the rest of the sausage and the next egg.

6 - Sprinkle cheese over top and use a little salt and pepper on top.

7 - Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until egg whites set.

8 - Enjoy!

Have lots of baking to do next few days, some complex cakes I can't wait to share with you!

Wayne
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment